Namecoin <-> BTC Exchange

lunar

Re: Namecoin <-> BTC Exchange

Post by lunar »

Just a quick question about trading on Bitparking.
If I set up a trade, the exchange takes a commission. If I then cancel the trade before it goes through does the exchange return the commission?

khal
Site Admin

Post by khal »

lunar wrote:Just a quick question about trading on Bitparking.
If I set up a trade, the exchange takes a commission. If I then cancel the trade before it goes through does the exchange return the commission?
Yes.
NamecoinID: id/khal
GPG : 9CC5B92E965D69A9
NMC: N1KHAL5C1CRzy58NdJwp1tbLze3XrkFxx9
BTC: 1KHAL8bUjnkMRMg9yd2dNrYnJgZGH8Nj6T

Register Namecoin domains with BTC
My bitcoin Identity - Send messages to bitcoin users
Charity Ad - Make a good deed without paying a cent

lunar

Post by lunar »

Thanks for the quick reply,
I hoped as much but didn't want to start playing about with my order to find out.

littleshop

Post by littleshop »

I have been trading on the exchange for a few weeks. Yesterday my login stopped working. I put in my ID, get to the AOL/OPENID screen and put in my username/password there. It then just goes back to that page again instead of logging in.

I have tried two browsers, cleared my cache, and the problem has persisted for at least 10 hours. What now?

doublec

Post by doublec »

littleshop wrote:I have been trading on the exchange for a few weeks. Yesterday my login stopped working. I put in my ID, get to the AOL/OPENID screen and put in my username/password there. It then just goes back to that page again instead of logging in.

I have tried two browsers, cleared my cache, and the problem has persisted for at least 10 hours. What now?
When you say "It then just goes back to that page", what is "that page"?

paraipanakos

Post by paraipanakos »

hey doublec, i need to find out what happened with a few btc i had on the exchange and dunno if my gmail has been hacked or what, i tried looking for some info "Deposit" and "Withdraw" pages where the coins went to no avail, any help would be appreciated.

edit: thanks for the prompt fix, the coins we're actually there in a buy order